Last year, Vanarama - the official vehicle leasing partner of the BetVictor Isthmian League - teamed up with Prostate Cancer UK and the country’s Non-League clubs to raise a fantastic £150,000 to help the fight.


We were proud to play a part and thanks to so many people it was a job well done, but there’s one issue - we soon remembered that the disease kills one man every 45 minutes in the UK.


So we couldn’t just sit back a year on think we’ve done our bit. Far from it in fact!


We’re back with a six-week campaign and we’ve got a rather famous face to help spread the message as we try to raise awareness as well as much-needed money.


Film star and former Non-League footballer Vinnie Jones’ life has been touched by cancer recently and it’s something he was desperate to put his name to.


Now he is urging ‘proper football clubs’ and ‘proper supporters’ to raise ‘proper money’ - you can’t say no to Vinnie, right?!


He said: “I am beyond proud to back this MANarama campaign. It combines two things which are so important to me; grass-roots football and fighting cancer. I started playing football in Non-League so I know that these clubs are at the heart of local communities. 


“I don’t need to explain why the fight against cancer is so important for me.


“Non-League football is proper football and I’d urge all Non-League clubs and all the proper supporters out there to raise some proper money for this brilliant cause.”


So how can you help? 

We need you! So get involved with the MANarama campaign as we try to combat Prostate Cancer together. 


Give... donate to Prostate Cancer via text

Go... then bring others into play by sharing on social media with #GiveAndGo.


Donate by texting "MAN £10", "MAN £5" or "MAN £3" (depending on the amount you want to donate) to 70004 & help stop prostate cancer from being a killer. Texts costs £10, £5 or £3 plus network charge. Prostate Cancer UK receives 100% of your donation. Obtain bill payers permission. Customer care 0800 082 1616. Charity No 100554

Season round up so far...

After an extended pre-season, which saw the Terrors play 9 games in total which they won 7 of, the regular season finally kicked off away against Hertford Town on Saturday 17th August. The Terrors took a strong band of away fans up to Hertfordshire for the game, and it was clear from early on that the Terrors style of play would be difficult on this particular pitch. Chances were limited for both sides, however there was a sense that the Terrors were edging closer to getting a goal, and it came late on, on the 85th minute to be precise, after substitute Omari Hibbert’s initial header from a corner was saved by the goalkeeper, but followed up with a shot which ended up in the back of the net. The game ended with some possession Football from Tooting and the game ended with them taking the 3 points back to South London.


The Terrors entertained Ashford Town (Middlesex) for their first home game of the season in front of a bumper crowd of 230 fans on Tuesday 20th August. The Terrors gave the fans something to cheer about early on, after Danny Bassett slotted in Hady Ghandours cross to give the home side the lead within 6 minutes. Ashford managed to get into the game more and managed to get the equaliser from Max Webb from a corner on the 29th minute. The Terrors started to played with a higher tempo and played some good possession Football (the pitch, which was described by joint manager Ashley as a carpet certainly helped!) and were rewarded with a tidy goal from midfielder David Castanho on the 41st minute. The Terrors came out in the second half strongly and the game was put out of reach on the 71st minute by Danny Bassett, for his first (not to be his last!) of the season. The game ended 3 -1 to the Terrors, making it a productive first week of the season.


The historic FA Cup was next on the agenda, and it was Faversham Town that travelled to the Campus Society Stadium for the Preliminary round clash on Saturday 24th August. It was again another early goal for the Terrors, Danny Bassett made it 2 in 2 games with a clinical finish after some good build up play. There was again another good crowd for this one, 219 fans came out in the sun for the clash. Both teams struggled to create many clear cut chances, but the Terrors put on a disciplined performance to see the game out 1-0 and progress to the next round.  


There wasn’t much down time for the Terrors, as they travelled to Chipstead on Bank Holiday Monday ( 26th August)  for their 3rd league game of the season. Danny Bassett, who is fast making a habit of scoring early goals made it 1 – 0 within 4 minutes at High Road, Rassaq Coleman was gifted the ball by the Chipstead goalkeeper, which he then squared for Bassett who tapped it in from a few yards out. The home side managed to get the equaliser after 15 minutes to make it 1 -1 against the run of play though. The Terrors came out in the second half positively and created a few half chances, the management decided it was time for a shake up, bringing on Shamal Edwards and Omari Hibbert for Bebay Halie and David Castanho on the hour mark. It was vice-captain Daryl Coleman that provided the golden touch, his free kick eluded both sets of players on the 64th minute gave the Terrors the lead with less than half an hour left. There was the first red card of the season for the Terrors too, after Omari Hibbert was giving a red card for an alleged stamp on an opposition player on the 86th minute, giving the away side a tricky few minutes of pressure to withstand. There were a few half chances for the home side, but the Terrors managed to keep their nerve and make it 3 wins out of 3 in the league and another 3 points back to the Campus Society Stadium.


Saturday 31st August saw the Terrors play their first Saturday home game of the season; and the day was made extra special with the clubs very own Little Kickers being mascots for the game for the Football Festival branded day. There was another great crowd, this time there was 287 making it the highest in the division, the day also included the inflatable bungee run as well as face painting to cater for the influx of youngsters. There was to be no early goal this time for the Terrors, with a stubborn Northwood side proving to be a tricky customer. It was the away side that took the lead in this one, the first time the Terrors have been behind all season. Northwood hit the home side on the break and it was a tidy finish from Alex Withan to give them the lead on the 29th minute. This did prompt a reaction from the Terrors though, who started to get into goal scoring opportunities more and more, however the half ended 0 – 1. The Terrors came out fighting in the second half and were rewarded with an equaliser on the 62nd minute, Danny Bassett with a clever run and a low hard drive beating the impressive Northwood goalkeeper, much to the delight of the bumper crowd. The heavens then opened, and there was a sense it would be one of those ‘if only’ games, however the Terrors continued to press and after a few good chances, it was clear there was one winner in this. Rassaq Coleman stepped up with his first goal of the season, after beating a player and hitting a similar low drive to that of Bassett's earlier goal making it 2-1 with just a couple of minutes left of injury time. There was a roar from the soaked crowd as the ball hit the net, Northwood did try and get back into it, but it was the Terrors day and it ended 2-1 making it a hugely impressive 4 wins in 4 games and putting them top of the table.

You can read all full matches from all the matches here  and you can also hear some post match audio here.


So with August done and dusted, the lads have a 100% record in the league as well as progressing in the FA Cup. Off the pitch, the club has had a splutter of new sponsors getting involved with the club, a new chair person in Caroline McRoyal appointed and some successful events including the Football Festival and the Quiz. Now lets see what September has in store…..

Emirates FA Cup Third Qualifying Round Draw

The Terrors reward for Saturday's win over Dorking Wanderers is a home tie against Poole Town of the Southern League Premier South.  The game will be played on Saturday 5th October 3pm Kick Off, which means our home game against Staines Town will need to be rearranged.

Emirates FA Cup - Terrors  1-0  Dorking Wanderers

Danny Bassett started and finished a superb 49th minute move, that gave us victory in a fine match, that saw the Terrors go down to 10 men shortly afterwards after Skipper Sol Patterson-Bohner received a second yellow card & Joint Manager Cornelius Nwadialor saw red.  However, the ten men stood firm to chalk up probably our finest moment since winning the league title three years ago, ironically against Dorking Wanderers!

Ian Bullock Lifetime Vice-President

Congratulations goes to Ian Bullock who was presented with lifetime Vice-Presidency at half time against Dorking Wanderers.  Ian has been a tremendous servant to the club in a range of roles over many years. The club is delighted to recognise Ian's support & commitment and we look forward to seeing him at IF for many years to come!













Bosses win August Manager of the Month award

Congratulations go to our joint managers Ashley Bosah & Cornelius Nwadialor on winning the August divisional manager(s) of the month award, sponsored by Andersons travel. Fingers crossed this is the first of many awards for the season!

International call up

Congratulations go to our U23's star Shkelqim "Sketch" Sadiku, who has been selected to represent Kosovo under 21's for their match against England in Hull next week. We wish him all the best and hope he enjoys the night.

Fans Forum 

The club hosted the first fan forum of the season on Wednesday 11th September. The first team players in attendance including captain Sol Paterson-Bohner, vice captain Daryl, Coleman, Hady Ghandour, James Shaw, Omari Hibbert and first team coach Marcus Barnard. 

The night was recorded, which you can listen back to here

Ian Bullock Presentation.jpg